Wednesday, March 30, 2011
We do celebrate our monthsary which is of course every month just like teenage couples do. Hihi! However, the very moment after our most difficult encounter (so far) there was no extra special celebration that took place.
Things just get back to original, just like the ordinary days where the presence of sweet and kilig moments remains less the quarrel.
Even though it seems normal for us being together we treasure every minute of it. We just love each other that much and I hope that love stays with us and endures forever.
My entry for this week's:
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
I can somehow taste the food I eat and smell the fume I have sprayed just behind my ears.
A lot far better than last week.
Maybe the medications I am taking are helping me somehow.
Sometimes you really have to seek professional medical advice for some of the illness that your feeling may it not be that really serious.
While there are times that cough and colds seem very ordinary you still need to give yourself some kind of special attention because it is your health which is at stake.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
|Happy Birthday Lola|
Monday, March 21, 2011
Mood has really something to do with emotions.
This my first time here at:
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Who are you?
I am a friend - friendship is where I am very good at.
I am a mother - to my one and only son Coi-coi.
I am a daughter - of my parents who have long been separated.
I am an employee - an accountant by profession, analyst by title, dealing with numbers.
I am a player - of my preferred sports, volleyball, basketball, badminton and table tennis.
I am singer - exclusively at home.
I am a dancer - a back-up tv dancer in my dreams.
I am a church servant - aspiring to be installed officially.
I am a lover - challenged by current relationship.
I am a blogger - writing is my passion and I love sharing thoughts.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
That I am intelligent in thoughts but an idiot on emotions.
That I already have a kid and I love him so much.
That I am an overly romantic woman.
3. When you aren't memes like this one what are you doing?
Browsing through the pages of my facebook account.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I love English and I hate Mathematics.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
At home with my own business.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
Challenging stage I must say.
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Childish at times.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
If I'm not in Love With You.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
Yes, informal Taekwondo when I was in High School.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
Hope it's getting better as I need to get really better.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Yes, before I thought I won't be able to get up from a heartbreak but now I am no longer affected.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
When, I'm at home I get myself to sleep.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing luggage of course.
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
It's unfair. I usually show affection more to my dad.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
I should be.
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
That the Lord do exist.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I want to be a good wife.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Yes, I think this time is a chance I just take.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Giver I think.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
I must admit not at all times.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
The Caesarian Operation I had for my son to come out.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
When my son's dad denied me.
25. Who have you hugged today?
Friday, March 18, 2011
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
Not yet. If ever, I guess I would be needing somebody to testify for me.
2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
I have never been married so I have not experienced wedding yet.
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Yes. Since our courtship day and until now, my boyfriend and I have this special venue where we talk things out, build our dreams together and express more of our emotions.
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
I have a kid and he sleeps with me every night.
5. Do you watch late night TV?
No, I am no TV fanatic that I even removed the TV set in our room.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Cheers to all of us thieves!
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
My bossing mahal...
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Only a few... Just as for my dry cough...
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
Digital works better of course...
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Haven't been to my fave age yet....
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture with my college friends.
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
That my boyfriend is so addicted to me when he was just trying to persuade me.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks of course, with that I'd be able to fly.
26. Who can't you say “no” to?
Coi-coi for good things.
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
Basta't Kasama Kita
28. What time of day were you born?
7:00pm I think.
29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
17 and 8. The first one was my old
30. Where did you live in 1987?
In my hometown. Pitogo, Quezon Philippines.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Yes, my bf's ex.
33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At my classmate's house back in college. We were doing our thesis then.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
For all I know, it's black... Two months ago, I had it colored in a salon with chestnust brown I guess.
2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
I want to spend few relaxing days in a beach.
3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Filipino's famous Adobo.
4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
Not really. Giving is not expecting something in return.
5. How did you meet your best friend?
I met her in a college stairways on our first day of school back in Year 1998.
Happy to be back here and hoping to exchanging links with you guys.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Full of excitement, I exerted much effort on the very first site that gave me an opportunity but I was told by my friend that it is a bogus blog advertising site.
I have accomplished the post with all of the requirements and now I don't know if I will really be compensated by it.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
And now I am happy to be back here at:
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Saturday, March 5, 2011
I know you're still interested hearing updates about me.
I know you're still trying to figure things out.
I know that you know things by now.
I know how much I have hurt you.
I know I need to thank you so much for everything you have done and given me.
I know I have been so unfair but I know it will be more unfair if I will just let things be.
I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but still I want to say that I am so sorry.
There's more to life than having me, than loving me and I am sure you also know that.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
It is March already, first quarter of the year is about to end.
Honestly, I am bored by now.
This boredom is eating me up.
I am no longer excited to go to office.
I am no longer keen to finish my tasks earlier than required.
I am becoming so impatient these days.
There are times when I just want to descend and drowned myself out of this crazy world.
I am worried somehow.
Yet I am still undecided.
I don't know what to do.
I am at blank.
I need signs, signs and signs.
Please wake me up - awaken my senses.