Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Confused about Love

I am writing this post for a friend. If only I can give her the best advice that will make her feel better than she does.

I know how hard it is to fall in love at the wrong time - to fall for a person already taken by someone. The feelings may be right but the situation made it inappropriate.

Should I tell her to wait? Until when? Isn't it just giving her false hopes?

Should I advise her to fight for her feelings? I am not fully aware on how it was worth fighting for the man. I haven't had a grasp even a bit of the guy's personality.

I don't know if I am right telling her to do the things that make her happy.

Pursuing that kind of feeling is as if gambling and betting without you knowing the prize at stake.Getting yourself involved in such kind of situation is taking a risk and in the end you must be aware and ready for the consequences. =(

 

 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails