Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

How to Handle Negative Criticism (Based on Personal Experience)

I felt like I am more of a celebrity ever since.  My life is almost part of everyday gossips in the neighborhood. I have always been criticized by people around me. Some maybe true in any sense but most of their statements were merely brought about by their insecurities.

I was told that I will not be able to finish studying, not even high school. But here I am, and I have proven them wrong; graduated with flying colors, reached college and finished a degree.

I took their negative criticisms constructively and instill in my thought that whatever they would say I have not aggravated them in anyways aside from the fact that they are not the ones who's feeding me.

Taking words from people rests on how we are going to handle them. Some of these things may not seem so good to hear but we have a choice to use those words to establish ourselves and boost our own morale.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails