Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Emo Mode...

Yah right... after more than a year... i'm coming back as I'd like to go back to blogging again... i'm afradi I might not be able to sustain but at least I tried...

And this time, i'm in a total emo mood again... can't explain the feelings I am having right now... I am a so confused and a bit disturbed... can't figure out what's going on...

These past few days, i guess I am lost - lost into something i still don't know... feels like i am being pulled apart... is it some sort of an identity crisis - as what my officemate said... nahh... all i know is that i am sad... what brought me to this feeling is something i must realized...

I've been into funny and to some extent scary things because my mind really flies... instances where I do not response to somebody talking to me because I was looking into nothingness... an alcohol accidentally used to clean my face... cellphones I forgot to bring... and a bus that almost hit me on the road...

I feel really exhausted of somethings... and I am hoping that this too shall pass...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails