Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Serious Me?

It should have been posted earlier as sent thru my email but I don't know what went wrong which made it not to appear in my blog posts.

It goes something like this:


My officemate has just asked me what’s making me serious these days and I immediately replied because I’m doing something that I don’t want to do but I have no choice.

I have tons of workloads but I don’t know where to start. I need to focus my mind on something just as to get going.

Hope I won’t be bothered anymore. I’ll start now analyzing 70 Accounts. My timetable –to finish it until June 20.

Wish me luck again. Apparently, this is just one of my tasks.

Nothing against anybody at office, this is the real thing - life of being an accountant. :D


  Haha! Obviously this isn't me as I don't possess credit cards.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails