Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

FQF: Mine is Black Really...

Now I am joining again the meme:




1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?

For all I know, it's black... Two months ago, I had it colored in a salon with chestnust brown I guess.


2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?

I want to spend few relaxing days in a beach.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?

Filipino's famous Adobo.
4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?

Not really. Giving is not expecting something in return.
5. How did you meet your best friend?

I met her in a college stairways on our first day of school back in Year 1998.
 
Happy to be back here and hoping to exchanging links with you guys.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Nice five. Followed you back. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails