Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

FQF: Never been

Time again to answer:




1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?

Not yet. If ever, I guess I would be needing somebody to testify for me.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

I have never been married so I have not experienced wedding yet.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

Yes. Since our courtship day and until now, my boyfriend and I have this special venue where we talk things out, build our dreams together and express more of our emotions.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

I have a kid and he sleeps with me every night.

5. Do you watch late night TV?

No, I am no TV fanatic that I even removed the TV set in our room.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails