Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sensitive Me

Lately I have noticed myself being extra sensitive.

I easily feel offended by my friends' jokes despite knowing that those were just joke really.

Even my mood swings have became apparent.
I simply get annoyed of things and I could not perceive my voice turning out louder than the usual.

Admittedly, these things do happen yet sometimes unintentional.

I am just thankful that I have such understanding friends who are now getting used to my character.

 

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Hormones lang siguro ang pagiging sensitive mo. Or baka kabilugan ng buwan, hehehe, joke lang.. But, you're lucky indeed to have such good friends who know you inside out.. Have a great day!

niko said...

anung emo na naman to? hihihih

hormones nga lng tlga yan! hihih o anu start n tau sa ec at adgi tutorial?

:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails