Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Very Important Visitor at Home

A Very Important Visitor at Home

 

These past few weeks, I must admit that we do not go to church on a regular basis every Sunday. And I am so glad that we were given a chance for something like this.

 

Mama Mary is our newest companion. Her image was brought to our house and will stay there for a week. It means a week of prayer for us at home. I am hoping that the peace she brings will stay as well and will remain with us even when she leaves.

 

It is just so unfortunate that her visit coincided with our busy season in office so it is seldom that I join them praying the rosary.

 

I do believe in Mama Mary being Jesus' mother. I am wishing that she will continue to guide us and help us with our prayers.

 

 

 


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails