Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thanks for the Nice Pair of Studs

I love surprises. I am a sentimental type of person. I am simply appreciative of things even if you hear me complaining often times. Not that I am bragging to much about myself but this is just a sort of introduction of how I want to thank a friend. I want to thank her for giving me this:
a pair of earrings from Isay
One day she asked me if I wear dangling earrings and I said I do, that I even have collections of them; some too long even reaching my shoulders. With that, I realized that she inquired on such because she was planning to give me this fine accessory. This thing I did not actually expect as I have not asked for it.

I have once told her that she was one of the nicest person I have ever met; she really is. Even if she has a lot to boast you will not hear a word from her. She remains to be humble and kind. She really is a thoughtful type of friend.

Thank you so much Isay. I just love it. I'll be wearing this on Monday.


1 comment:

shawiegirl said...

hey there ann!really great blog!LUCKY U FOR HAVING A FRIEND LIKE ISAY! AND VICE VERSA!! Best Regards!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails