Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Blessing in Disguise

After a few days of rest from blogging, I am now getting back to it. I suddenly lost the enthusiasm to write but I guess it was a blessing in disguise as I would not probably be able to act on my duties for yesterday's occasion.

I actually did a lot of activities. I helped in cleaning the house, cooked leche flan for dessert, arranged some things for the venue, did the grocery and just a while ago I did the laundry. I might not have done these if I did not pull myself temporarily away from my blogs.

Now that I am back, I am updating them all. On the other hand, I don't promise to do it everyday as I have to divide my time for my sports activities. Tomorrow I'll be on a badminton game then on the next day is going to be our volleyball practice.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails