Monday, August 30, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Happy Birthday and I hope I can make your day happy indeed.
I am so sorry. It is not my intention to imitate you. It just happened. I never thought it would come to this. My baby is a boy and I am not allowing him to watch something feminine in any sense so I do not let him watch you most of the time.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
|My son and My Aunt in red|
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago? - Yes... Five months ago I was contemplating on leaving my previous employer.
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have? - No comment. hehe!
3. Can you sleep in total darkness? - Yes...
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? - How are you?
5. What do you think about the weather this summer? - Sometimes I don't like it... it's too hot outside...
6. How many people do you trust with everything? - less than ten people...
7. What was the last thing you drank? - Cola
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you? - Yes,
9. Name one thing you love about winter? - the winter jacket... :)
10. Have you ever dated a Goth? - No...
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? - Playing volleyball with office mates...
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having? - My period...
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only? - Hahaha! I'd rather laugh about it...
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today? - hugged my son Coi
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you? - A lot... and it turned out to its opposite... wahehe!
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with? - Honestly, none... I don't wanna get back to any of them...
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? - Of course, I just have taken a bath and changed my dress... I'm thinking of going out really...
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How? - Yes, i'm looking forward to a better carreer...
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? - yeah, I always get into this situation...
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? - yes, i have a lot of guy friends...
This is my first time joining here. Happy Sunday!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Friday, August 20, 2010
Thursday, August 19, 2010
|top-bottom, left-right: dhang, myself, kat, beth, nheng|
My apology if I have offended you at times. I love you guys.
Your youngest and chubbiest sister,
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Coinciding today's successful blog creation is the joy of knowing that my former office mate has finally made herself her master piece.
She is Miss Joy, my ex-boss. Aside from being the kindest boss ever, she is an ultimate pet lover. Her heart is on cats - she treats them more like human. And so her blog was named Meowl:All in a cat's life (.... - a reflection on life through the adventures of two beings: Tyler and Mok, cats who are gracious enough to share their point of views on human journeys.
With that, I am just so happy in welcoming them in the blogosphere. In no doubt, they will have fun especially when they came to the point of earning while enjoying their craft.
To my blogger pals out there, please have no shilly-shally following them.I am sure they would love to follow you back. If you do so, I will be your extra follower. It's as if getting a buy-two-take-one thing.
You may click on the links within this post or you may simply copy and paste below URLs to your address bar:
Just in case you haven't gone to my other sites, you may check out below links as well.
Just For A Thought
My Prince ---> Macoi
Trying Hard Techie
Words are not enough to thank you guys for considering us to be your on-line friends.
But last Friday, I did not let the night pass not watching the last and final episode. It has a sad ending though the best thing about it is the realization Ruby has went through.
From the mischievous type of a beautiful lady, she turned out to be a kind-hearted woman though possessing a scar on her face and her other leg amputated.
And I guess majority of people are basically like that, they let something awful happened prior to changing themselves for the better. Well, regrets and realization usually transpire in the end of every story - none really comes first as we never know what happens next.
Literally as it is, this will be my share for this week's Ruby Tuesday.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
LET GO OF THINGS THAT YOU FIRST THOUGHT WAS FOR YOU,,, I KNOW IT ISN'T
This will be my share for today's
My first time here. Hope you can follow me and I shall return the favor. Thanks!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
|a pair of earrings from Isay|
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
|photo from internet|
|photo from internet|
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010